This data set includes the continuous observation data set of light temperature and surface temperature and humidity measured by the vehicle borne microwave radiometer from November 10 to 14, 2013 in aroucaochang, arouxiang, Qilian County, Qinghai Province. The surface temperature and humidity include six layers of temperature sensor at the soil depth of 1cm, 3cm, 5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm and six layers of humidity sensor at the soil depth of 0-5cm. The time frequency of routine observation of soil temperature and humidity is 5 minutes. Data details: 1. Time: November 10-14, 2013 2. data: Brightness temperature: observed by vehicle mounted multi frequency passive microwave radiometer, including 6.925, 10.65, 18.7 and 36.5ghz V polarization and H polarization data Soil temperature: use the sensor installed on dt80 and dt85 to measure the soil temperature of 1cm, 5cm, 10cm, 20cm, and 1cm, 3cm, 5cm, 10cm, 15cm, which is measured by the sensor connected to dt80 Soil moisture: use h-probe sensor to measure 0-5cm soil moisture, the probe can measure 0-5cm soil temperature at the same time 3. Data size: 16.7M 4. Data format:. Xls
In the middle of August 2013, photosynthesis of population was measured, and plant species: red sand. The group photosynthesis measurement system consists of li-8100 closed-circuit soil carbon flux automatic measurement system (li-cor, USA) and assimilation box designed and manufactured by Beijing ligotai science and Technology Co., Ltd. li-8100 is an instrument produced by li-cor company of USA for soil carbon flux measurement. The concentration of CO2 and H2O is measured by infrared gas analyzer. The length, width and height of assimilation boxes were all 50 cm. The assimilator is controlled by li-8100. After the measurement parameters are set, the instrument can run automatically.
A small lysimeter was made to simulate the natural conditions and select typical desert plants as the objects to study the water consumption of drought stress treatment. Repeat 3 times for each plant. In 2012, the soil water content was kept at (20 ± 5)% of the field water capacity, and experiments on physiological water demand and water consumption were carried out under stress. In 2013, the soil water content was kept at (10 ± 3)% of the field water capacity, and further experiments on water consumption and water consumption law were carried out under drought stress.
This data set is the surface evapotranspiration data of Four Typical Shrub Communities in hulugou watershed. The observation period is from July 16 to August 23, 2013, which is the daily scale data. The data content includes precipitation data, evaporation and infiltration data observed by lysimeter. The data set can be used to analyze the evapotranspiration data of alpine shrub and forest. Data quality information: data quality is high, daily evapotranspiration data observation is complete. Data source description: a small lysimeter with an inner diameter of 25 cm and a depth of 30 cm was selected for evapotranspiration under the canopy. Two lysimeters were set up in each sample plot of evapotranspiration under the Bush, and one lysimeter was set up for each kind of Bush in the transplanting experiment. The undisturbed undisturbed soil column with the same height as the barrel shall be placed in the inner barrel during the layout, and the outer barrel shall be buried in the soil. During the embedding, the outer barrel shall be 0.5-1.0 cm higher than the ground, and the outer edge of the inner barrel shall be designed with a 2.0 cm wide rain shield to prevent the surface runoff from entering the lysimeter. Lysimeter was set up in the nearby meteorological station to measure the evapotranspiration of grassland, and a small evapotranspiration meter with an inner diameter of 25 cm and a depth of 30 cm was set up in the Picea koraiensis forest sample plot to measure the evaporation under the forest. All lysimeters shall be weighed on time at 20:00 every day (electronic balance sensing capacity is 1.0 g, which is equivalent to 0.013 mm evaporation). During observation, windproof treatment shall be done to ensure the accuracy of measurement. Data processing method: evapotranspiration is mainly calculated by mass conservation in lysimeter method. According to lysimeter design principle, evapotranspiration is mainly determined by mass difference in two consecutive days. Because it is weighed every day, it is calculated by water balance.
The data are soil moisture data of tianlaochi watershed in Qilian Mountain. The TDR probes of soil moisture in the whole watershed were buried on July, 19-august 23, 2013. The positions of these probes can represent the whole tianlaochi watershed. The four altitudes of Picea forest slope, shrub slope, Sabina forest slope and steppe were mainly sampled. The first observation will be carried out on July 19, with an interval of one week. If there is rainfall time, the observation will be carried out on the next day. At the last time of observation, soil samples were taken from all sampling points, and soil mass moisture content was measured in the laboratory, aiming to correct the data observed by TDR probe.
1. Data overview: this data set is the total surface runoff of hulugou drainage basin controlled by the outlet hydrological section of Qilian station from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. 2. Data content: at 08:00, 14:00 and 20:00 every day, the flow rate and water level change of the outlet hydrological section of hulugou River Basin are regularly observed (the flow rate is measured by ls45a rotating cup type flow meter produced by Chongqing Huazheng Hydrological Instrument Co., Ltd., and the water level change is monitored in real time by hobo pressure type water level meter), the water level flow relationship is established, and the outlet flow of the river basin is calculated. 3. Space time scope: geographic coordinates: longitude: 99 ° 53 ′ E; latitude: 38 ° 16 ′ n; altitude: 2962.5m.
1. Data overview: This data set is the scale artificial evaporation dish and precipitation data of qilian station from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. The artificial evaporator is a 20cm standard evaporator, and the precipitation is a 20cm standard rain gauge. 2. Data content: (1) the evaporation capacity is measured at 20:00 every day with 20 special measuring cups;It is before a day commonly 20 when measure clear water 20 millimeter with special measure cup (original quantity) pour into implement inside, 24 hours hind namely in the same day 20 hour, again measure the water inside implement (allowance), its reduce quantity is evaporation quantity.Namely: evaporation = original quantity - residual quantity.If there is precipitation between 20:00 of the previous day and 20:00 of the same day, the calculation formula is: evaporation = original quantity + precipitation - residual quantity. (2) precipitation is generally observed in two stages, namely once at 8 o 'clock and once at 20 o 'clock each day. In the rainy season, observation periods are increased, and additional measurements are needed when the rainfall is large.The daily rainfall is divided into 8 a.m. of each day, and the precipitation from 8 a.m. to 8 a.m. of the next day is the precipitation of the current day.If it is rain, measure it with 20 special measuring cups. When it snows, only use the outer tube as snow bearing equipment, and then weigh it with an electronic balance (shenyang longteng es30k-12 type electronic balance, the minimum sensible amount is 0.2g). 3. Space and time range: Geographical coordinates: longitude: 99° 53’e; Latitude: 38°16 'N; Height: 2981.0 m
1. Data overview: In 2013, the standard meteorological field of qilian station, Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, observed various meteorological elements manually at time of 8:00, 14:00 and 20:00 every day. 2. Data content: The data include dry bulb temperature, wet bulb temperature, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, surface temperature (0cm), shallow surface temperature (5cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm), maximum surface temperature, minimum surface temperature. 3. Space and time range: Geographical coordinates: longitude: 99.9e; Latitude: 38.3n; Height: 2980 m.
1. Data overview: This data set is the data set of frozen depth of permafrost observed artificially in qilian station from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013, and observed at 08 o 'clock every day. 2. Data content: The data content is the frozen depth data set of the tundra.The frozen depth (length) of the water in the inner rubber tube is used as a record to determine the freezing level and the upper and lower depth of the frozen layer according to the freezing position and length of the water in the frozen pot.In centimeters (cm), round off the whole number and round off the decimal.Observe once a day at 0:8. 3. Space and time range: Geographical coordinates: longitude: 99° 53’e;Latitude: 38°16 'N;Height: 2981.0 m
1. Data overview: This data set is the groundwater level data of qilian station from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.Well no. 1 is located at the side of the general controlled hydrologic section of the cucurbitou basin, with a depth of 12.8m and an aperture of 12cm.The second well is located to the east of the delta about 100m away from the river. The depth of the well is 14.7m and the aperture is 12cm. 2. Data content: U20-hobo water level sensor is installed in the underground well, which is mainly used to monitor the groundwater level changes in the small gourgou watershed. The data are daily scale data. 3. Space and time range: Geographical coordinates of well no. 1: longitude: longitude: 99° 53’e;Latitude: 38°16 'N;Elevation: 2974m (near the hydrological section at the outlet of the basin). Geographical coordinates of well no. 2: longitude: 99° 52’e;Latitude: 38°15 'N;Altitude: 3204.1m (east of the eastern branch of the delta).
Contact SupportNorthwest Institute of Eco-Environment and Resources, CAS 0931-4967287 email@example.com
LinksNational Tibetan Plateau Data Center
A Big Earth Data Platform for Three Poles © 2018-2020 No.05000491 | All Rights Reserved ｜ No.11010502040845
Tech Support: westdc.cn