The meteorological data of Mt. Qomolangma, Namco, and Linzhi Stations on the Tibetan Plateau (2006-2008)
Ma, Y. (2018). The meteorological data of Mt. Qomolangma, Namco, and Linzhi Stations on the Tibetan Plateau (2006-2008). A Big Earth Data Platform for Three Poles, DOI: 10.11888/AtmosphericPhysics.tpe.55.file. CSTR: 18406.11.AtmosphericPhysics.tpe.55.file. (Download the reference： RIS | Bibtex )Related Literatures:
1. Ma, Y.M., (2007). An introduction to atmospheric and environmental comprehensive observation and research station on mt. qomolangma,chinese academy of sciences(aecorsq,cas):a new base for the study of atmosphere-land interaction over the himalaya area. Plateau Meteorology. 26(6):1141-1145.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
2. Ma, Y.M., Kang, S.C., Zhu, L.P., Xu, B.Q., Tian, L.D., & Yao, T.D. (2008). Tibetan Observation and Research Platform- Atmosphere–land interaction over a heterogeneous landscape, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. 89, 1487–1492. doi:10.1175/2008BAMS2545.1.( View Details | Bibtex)
3. Ma, Y.M., Menenti, M., Feddes, R., & Wang, J. (2008). Analysis of the land surface heterogeneity and its impact on atmospheric variables and the aerodynamic and thermodynamic roughness lengths. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 113.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
4. Ma, Y., Wang, Y., Wu, R., Hu, Z., Yang, K., & Li, M., et al. (2009). Recent advances on the study of atmosphere-land interaction observations on the tibetan plateau. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 13(7), 1103-1111.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
5. Ma, Y.M., Ma, W.Q., Zhong, L., Hu, Z., Li, M., Zhu, Z., et al. (2017). Monitoring and Modeling the Tibetan Plateau’s climate system and its impact on East Asia, Scientific Reports, 7, 44574, doi:10.1038/srep44574.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
6. Ma, Y.M., Zhong, L., Wang, B.B., Ma, W.Q., Chen, X.L., & Li, M. (2011). Determination of land surface heat fluxes over heterogeneous landscape of the Tibetan Plateau by using the MODIS and in-situ data. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 11, 10461–10469. doi:10.5194/acp-11-10461-2011.( View Details | Bibtex)
Using this data, the data citation is required to be referenced and the related literatures are suggested to be cited.
The Response of Environmental Changes on Tibetan Plateau to Global Changes and Adaptation Strategy (No:2005CB422000)
To respect the intellectual property rights, protect the rights of data authors, expand services of the data center, and evaluate the application potential of data, data users should clearly indicate the source of the data and the author of the data in the research results generated by using the data (including published papers, articles, data products, and unpublished research reports, data products and other results). For re-posting (second or multiple releases) data, the author must also indicate the source of the original data. Data source: Integrated Observation and Research Station of Multi-sphere in Namco, Integrated Observation and Research Station of Atmosphere and Environment in Mt. Qomolangma, Integrated Observation and Research Station of the Alpine Environment in Southeast Tibet. Contact: Yaoming Ma, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
License： This work is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
|East: 104.00||West: 73.00|
|South: 28.00||North: 40.00|
Contact SupportNorthwest Institute of Eco-Environment and Resources, CAS 0931-4967287 email@example.com
LinksNational Tibetan Plateau Data Center