Simulated forcing dataset of 3km/6hour in Heihe River basin (1980-2010)
Description of file contents: monthly storage by grads without format.Except the maximum and minimum temperature as the daily scale, the other variables are all 6-hour data.
1) Anemometer west wind (m/s) abbreviation usurf
2) Anemometer south wind(m/s), abbreviation vsurf
College 3) Anemometer temperature (degK) abbreviation tsurf
College 4) maximal temperature (degK) abbreviation tmax
5) minimal temperature (deg K) abbreviated tmin
6) college Anemom specific humidity (g/kg) abbreviation qsurf
7) value (mm/hr) abbreviation precip
8) Accumulated evaporation (mm/hr) abbreviation evap
9) Accumulated sensible heat (watts/m**2/hr) abbreviation sensible
10) Accumulated net infrared radiation (watts/m * * 2 / hr) abbreviation netrad
Definition file name:
Abbreviation-erain-xiong. YTD, for example, precip-erain-xiong.198001, For the simulated 6-hour precipitation in January 1980 driven by ERAINTERM.
Data reading: MATLAB can be used to read, visible tmax_erain_xiong_heihe.m file description.
Xiong, Z. (2015). Simulated forcing dataset of 3km/6hour in Heihe River basin (1980-2010). A Big Earth Data Platform for Three Poles, DOI: 10.3972/heihe.103.2014.db. CSTR: 18406.11.heihe.103.2014.db. (Download the reference： RIS | Bibtex )Related Literatures:
1. Xiong, Z, Yan, X.D. (2013). Building a high-resolution regional climate model for the Heihe River Basin and simulating precipitation over this region. Chinese Science Bulletin, 58(036), 4670-4678. doi:10.116/s11434-013-5971-3.( View Details | Bibtex)
Using this data, the data citation is required to be referenced and the related literatures are suggested to be cited.
1.Xiong Zhe, Fu Congbin, Yan Xiaodong, 2009: Regional integrated environmental model system and its simulation of East Asia summer monsoon. Chinese Sci. Bull.,54(22)，4253-4261.doi:10.107/s11434-009-0669-2. (View Details )
To respect the intellectual property rights, protect the rights of data authors, expand services of the data center, and evaluate the application potential of data, data users should clearly indicate the source of the data and the author of the data in the research results generated by using the data (including published papers, articles, data products, and unpublished research reports, data products and other results). For re-posting (second or multiple releases) data, the author must also indicate the source of the original data.
License： This work is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
8.HiWATER: Dataset of flux observation matrix (eddy covariance system of Zhangye wetland Station) of the MUlti-Scale Observation EXperiment on Evapotranspiration over heterogeneous land surfaces 2012 (MUSOEXE-12)
|East: 104.20||West: 96.10|
|South: 37.70||North: 43.30|
Contact SupportNorthwest Institute of Eco-Environment and Resources, CAS 0931-4967287 firstname.lastname@example.org
LinksNational Tibetan Plateau Data Center