Surface DEM for typical glaciers on the Tibetan Plateau (Version 1.0) (2003)
Jiang, L. (2018). Surface DEM for typical glaciers on the Tibetan Plateau (Version 1.0) (2003). A Big Earth Data Platform for Three Poles, DOI: 10.11888/Glacio.tpdc.270046. CSTR: 18406.11.Glacio.tpdc.270046. (Download the reference： RIS | Bibtex )Related Literatures:
1. Sun, Y.F., Jiang, L.M., Liu, L., Sun, Y.L., Wang, H.S., (2016). Generating and evaluating digital terrain model with TanDEM-X bistatic SAR interferometry, Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, 41(1), 100-105.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
2. Sun, Y.F., Jiang, L.M., Liu, L., Sun, Q., & Hsu, H. (2017). Mapping glacier elevations and their changes in the western qilian mountains, northern tibetan plateau, by bistatic insar. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, PP(99), 1-11.( View Details | Download | Bibtex)
3. Sun, Y.F., Jiang, L.M., Sun, Q., Liu, L., Zhang, Z.M., Sun, Y.L., Bai, L., Wang, H.S. (2016). Glacial surface topography and its changes in the Western Qilian Mountains derived from TanDEM-X Bi-Static InSAR. Geoscience & Remote Sensing Symposium. IEEE.( View Details | Bibtex)
4. Liu, L., Jiang, L.M., Sun, Y.F., Yi, C.L., Wang, H.S.,...&Jiang, L.M. (2016). Glacier elevation changes (2012-2016) of the Puruogangri Ice Field on the Tibetan Plateau derived from bi-temporal TanDEM-X InSAR data. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF REMOTE SENSING, 37(24), 5687-5707.( View Details | Bibtex)
5. Liu, L., Jiang, L.M., Sun, Y.F., Wang, H.S., Yi, C.L.,...&Jiang, L.M. (2016). Morphometric Controls on Glacier Mass Balance of the Puruogangri Ice Field, Central Tibetan Plateau.WATER, 8(11), 496.( View Details | Bibtex)
Using this data, the data citation is required to be referenced and the related literatures are suggested to be cited.
CASEarth:Big Earth Data for Three Poles（grant No. XDA19070000） (No:XDA19000000)
the Strategic Priority Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (No:XDA19070104) [XDA19070104]
To respect the intellectual property rights, protect the rights of data authors, expand services of the data center, and evaluate the application potential of data, data users should clearly indicate the source of the data and the author of the data in the research results generated by using the data (including published papers, articles, data products, and unpublished research reports, data products and other results). For re-posting (second or multiple releases) data, the author must also indicate the source of the original data.
License： This work is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
|East: 97.00||West: 80.00|
|South: 33.00||North: 40.00|
Contact SupportNorthwest Institute of Eco-Environment and Resources, CAS 0931-4967287 firstname.lastname@example.org
LinksNational Tibetan Plateau Data Center